Quality by Design
Our Company intends to adopt a Quality Policy addressed to the risk-based approach that allows us to:
- to establish a proactive and non-reactive culture of improvement, prevention must become a habit;
- to increase the trust and satisfaction of our customers;
- build a consistent knowledge base and provide greater preparation;
- increase the chances of achieving the goals;
- reduce the likelihood of bad results and unwanted effects;
- ensure consistency in the quality of goods and services;
- meet the applicable binding requirements whether they relate to the products / services offered and to the work environments.
In order to apply the above, the Management undertakes to:
- analyze the business environment in order to identify risks and opportunities;
- Identify the priorities of identified risks and opportunities;
- planning actions to tackle the risks and seize opportunities;
- making available the resources needed to implement action plans;
- check the effectiveness of the actions taken.
The Management requires that all staff are aware of the Quality Policy and operational procedures associated with their work area in order to apply their content and also collaborate on the continuous development and improvement of the System through the suggestions they will consider it is advisable to propose.
This document is displayed on the premises and on the internet site in order to share the principles expressed in it with all third parties concerned in various ways to the activities and services offered by our company.
Approved il 18/09/2017
Design, production and forniture sale for the free time.
Production and sale of accessories in steel, aluminum and mechanical manufacturing by customer specifications for cycling. Painting for third parties.